Oxalis MIXD ( bulbs) WHITE FLOWERS Shamrocks
- Lucky shamrock foliage in various colors
- · Can grow indoors and out
- · Perfect as edging, containers or ground cover
- MAKE GREAT PLANT
- Also commonly called woodsorrels or shamrock plants because their leaves are composed of three or four heart-shaped leaflets, these perennials deliver color and texture to your garden through their foliage as well as their five-petal flowers. Both blooms and leaves of varieties such as purple woodsorrel
- Pick your spot. Find a spot in your garden with well-draining soil that gets four hours of full sun a day, but also partial shade. ...
- Dig your holes. Dig a hole about two inches deep in your prepared soil that is the width of your oxalis bulb. ...
- Plant your bulbs. ...
- Water lightly.