Kohlrabi Purple Vienna- VEGETABLE SEEDS
- Heirloom KOHLRABI Purple Giant Vienna
- Pure, organic, heirloom seeds
- Grown and hand packed in the USA
- Untreated, Non-GMO, Pesticide Free
- Cool season annual
- Approx. 1000-1500 seeds in packet. (A seed will vary in weight and size within a given seed lot. The number of seeds stated is only an estimate.)
- Maturity: Approx. 55-69 days
- Planting season: Early spring or mid/late summer
Like most brassica or cole crops, kohl rabi grow best in cool weather. Little growth occurs above about 75F and they tend to become woody and fibrous. Plant in early spring for a summer harvest and again in late summer for fall and winter harvests.
Plant seeds about 1/4 inch deep in rows two feet apart. Thin plants to four inches apart in the row. Kohl Rabi requires fertile soil and ample soil moisture for best results.
According to the USDA nutritional data, they are a good source of vitamin C and potassium and are low in both sodium and calories. One cup of diced and cooked kohlrabi contains 140% of the recommended daily allowance for vitamin C and only 40 calories.
We Have a wide variety of Heirloom Vegetable, Herb, and Flower Seeds for sale.
We specialize in, Heirloom, Non GMO Seeds And Organic seeds .
- Tomato: Beefsteak
- Cucumber: Armenian Yard-Long
- Broccoli: Walt-ham
- Spinach: Bloomingdale Long Standing
- Pinto Beans
- Green Pepper
- Squash: Summer Crookneck
- Okra: Clemson Spineless
- Cauliflower: Snowball
- Blackened Peas Blackened Peas
- Romaine: Cimmarron
- Onion: Red Burgundy
- Beans: Black Beans
- Beans: Kidney Beans
- Brussels Sprouts,
- Eggplant: Black Beauty
- Green Beans: Top Crop
- Carrots: Imperator
- Beets: Detroit Dark Red
- ,Red Cabbage: Red Acre Beans:
- Lima Henderson
- Green Cabbage: Golden Acre
- Radish Cherry Belle
- Turnip: Seven Top
and much more