All In One Wildflowers Mix (4oz) Fertilizer, Seed. Mulch,
- Just Sprinkle, Water and grow
- Blend of Annuals And Perennial
- Colorful Bloom
SEEDING RATES ARE APPROX DEPENDING ON THE DENSITY OF COVERAGE YOU DESIRE.
1 oz. up 100 -125 sq ft
¼ lb covers 250 - 500 sq ft
½ lb covers 500 - 1,000 sq ft
1 lb covers 1,000 - 2,000 sq ft
5 lbs covers 5,000 - 10,000 sq ft
10 lbs covers 10,000 - 20,000 sq ft
50 lbs covers 1+ Acres
Seeding rate: 5 - 10 pounds per acre or 3/4 - 1 1/4 pounds per 5,000 square feet.
Question: Why such a broad range on the seeding rate?
Answer: Wild flower seed planting applications vary tremendously from the back yard flower bed to the 5 acre meadow. Various seeding rates are needed depending on the type of application you are considering. For your specific application use this for your guideline:
- For a meadow look with scattered wildflowers using the lower end of the seeding rate
- For an average display with good coverage use the middle range of the seeding rate
- For a lush stand with almost solid wildflowers choose the upper end of the seeding rate