Fancy-leaf Caladium Stardust ( Bulbs)TROPICAL FOLIAGE
Stardust. Color: Green with white veins and white stars. Height: Medium Leaf 12" - 18" Tall. Sun Tolerance: Full Sun - Shade
These plants are year-round plants with beautiful foliage. Leaves are broad heart-shaped with white dots and markings all around the leaves with long petioles attached to the leaves centre. It produces small calla-type flowers but it occasionally blooms.
They can be planted directly in the garden during spring or started indoors four to six weeks before the average frost date. Soil temperature is an important consideration, as planting too early outdoors can cause tubers to rot. These plants thrive in moist, well-drained soil and are generally happier in partial shade.
- Caladium plants are resistant varieties as they do not suffer much from pests & diseases.
- These plants are indoor plants & air purifiers which purify indoor pollutants like benzene, formaldehyde, xylene and other pollutants and toxins.
- These plants are mainly used for ornamental & decorative purposes.
- It can be placed indoors such as on desktops, meeting halls, south & west-facing windows, and AC rooms.
- But don’t place the plants in direct sunlight or AC air.
- It is one of the low-maintenance & easy-care plants
Caladium plants are the most popular & in high demand nowadays, we provide these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants in India from us.
CALADIUM PLANT CARE
- Caladium plants can grow in large size pots oof 4-5 inches, add the required amount of potting mix and garden soil.
- Watering for caladium plants is once a week not to make the soil wet
- Caladium Star dust plant requires only 3-4 hours of sun light.
- Apply any organic compost like tree leaf compost one teaspoon around the plants to encourage them plant to grow faster.