Fringed TULIP BULBS, Cummins
Fall Planting Bulbs.
Rich royal-lavender blue with contrasting, white-fringed petal edges. Tulip Cummins has been awarded many prizes and has gained much respect on the Dutch market, where it has been recognized as a superior and beautiful Fringed Tulip.
Plant Tulip Cummins as mass color in landscapes of distinction or use it as a cut flower with superior lasting qualities.
We supply Top Size Bulbs 12/+ CM!
Height: 20 Inches.
Bulb Size: Top Size 12/+
• Lovely Fringed Petals
• A Real Eye Catcher!
• Great Cut FlOWERS
• Plant your flower bulbs in the fall or early winter
• Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
• Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
• Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
• Plant the bulbs in well drained soil
• Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards