Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee Seeds ,Caribbean fruit tree
Coffee Seeds - Jamaican Blue Mountain
Coffee Arabica Seeds Grow Your Own Coffee tree. Wouldn't it be nice to grow your own coffee house plant from coffee seeds?
Growing coffee plants indoors from Coffee seeds is easy. They are vigorous growers and are long-lived. Coffea Arabica plants are very attractive. Just don't expect them to offer that morning cup of joe as the coffee plants as well as coffee seeds take some patience, and it could take a few years before you see many fruits on it.Flower Specifications
- Season: Perennial
- USDA Zones: 8 - 10
- Height: 12 inches
- Bloom Season: Mid spring
- Bloom Color: White
- Environment: Partial shade
- Soil Type: Well drained soil with pH 6.1 - 6.5
- Temperature: 80 - 85F
- Average Germ Time: 60 - 90 days
- Light Required: Yes
- Depth: Sow seeds 1/2 inch deep
- Sowing Rate: 1 seed per plant
- Moisture: Soak seeds overnight before planting. Seeds should not be kept too moist and allowed to almost dry out between watering
- Plant Spacing: 18 inches
I am typically afraid the seeds I get are green coffee and not the actual seeds with their hard converings. These had them, which will make growing them nice.
Now I get to plant them. They can take 1-3 months before they pop up.