Trumpet Lily Rising Moon real thriller in the garden .Perennial
Trumpet Lily Rising Moon has bell-shaped flowers that radiate warmth and perfume the summer air. The 8 in. pastel yellow flowers with broad pink edges make excellent cut flowers and are a showy addition to borders. In warm regions, they should be planted in light afternoon shade.
- Space plants approximately 12 to 18 in. apart for best results
- Prefers well-drained soil, but will tolerate heavier soils
- Flowers bloom between July and August
- Reaches standard mature height of 4 ft. to 4.3 ft.
- Fragrant, 8 in. pastel yellow flowers with broad pink edges
- Includes (5) 16 cm to 18 cm bulbs
- Botanical name: lilium rising moon
- Grows and flowers best in full sun, partial shade
Trumpet lilies are bred for a unique type of bloom and are very fragrant and are generally one of the last lilies to bloom. They produce huge blooms (from 4 inches to 8 inches across) and large-sturdy stems to support the massive blooms. The Trumpet lily generally will not grow to heights of over 48 inches, however they can grow as atll as 4 to five feet from their third year on. Staking is recommended so they will not fall or blow over. In most cases, they can withstand hot or afternoon sun and will adapt to most soils very well. They are best grown in morning sun and afternoon shade.
Hard to review something I never got. I've tried to contact them in several ways. They have not responded to any of them. It took several weeks longer to receive my "Partial" order than what I was told and now I have no idea if I will ever get what I PAID for. I will NEVER use this company again.