FOXGLOVE SEED MIXED, BIENNIAL FLOWERS
- Plant Description
- Life Cycle: Biennial
- Family: Scrophulariaceae
- Special Features: Every stem topped with an unusual large single flower. Biennial to short-lived.
- Basic Colour: (white / cream / pink / salmon)
- Flower Colour: white and pink
- Natural Flowering Period: June - July
- Winter Hardiness Zones: Z4 - Z8
- Foliage: Large foliage, slightly felty.
- Growth Habit: evergreen / wintergreen
- Height with Flowers: 120 cm
- Spacing between Plants: 40 cm
- Soil Requirements: dry / average
- Usage: suitable for cutting
Rapidly germinating, keep seed in constant moisture (not wet) with temperatures of about +20°C [68°F]. Seeds must be covered thinly. Do not cover very small seeds, but tightly press into the earth. Keep in cooler conditions after germination occurs.